Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hello everyone!
    I live in Italy, butI am half English and half Italian. My aim in going to uni in England is to improve my English, a thing that matters a lot to me. Having said that, I would like to know wha the international make-up of these unis is:
    Royal Holloway
    King's college

    Frankly, I don't want to go to a place where British people are a minority, because I want to integrate with the locals
    Thanks a lot
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.