Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

argue for Brexit??
    I want to be persuaded that Brexit was a good choice.

Don't forget to counter-argue what is happening RIGHT NOW such as the pound crashing, the economy etc.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ffs, not another one. There must have been more threads on this topic today than there have been Islam threads in the entire history of TSR.

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Oh ffs, not another one. There must have been more threads on this topic today than there have been Islam threads in the entire history of TSR.
    It is very serious. You don't realise

ReputationRep:
    but the results are already out now :cute: dont see how its gonna make any difference unless they don't act on it :erm:

ReputationRep:
    to take back muh control
    make britain gr8 m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    no way I wonder why

ReputationRep:
    Did you need your own thread? There were hundreds for you to choose from on this topic. or how about just PM physicsphysics, naveed or illegaltobepoor I'm sure they'd help you out lol.

ReputationRep:
    something something democracy sovereign freedom something control

(Original post by 99_Problems)
    Did you need your own thread? There were hundreds for you to choose from on this topic. or how about just PM physicsphysics, naveed or illegaltobepoor I'm sure they'd help you out lol.
    Link? I haven't seen any on this particular topic rest are complaint this is asking for reason to be glad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kryptonian)
    Don't forget to counter-argue what is happening RIGHT NOW such as the pound crashing, the economy etc.
    m8 its only temporary, and we are GREAT britain so we can do anything if we just work hard and put our minds to it

ReputationRep:
    Link? I haven't seen any on this particular topic rest are complaint this is asking for reason to be glad
    There are loads of "Independence day" and celebration threads you should have gone in there and asked them why they are happy lol.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4185423

ReputationRep:
    Tbf the economic implications are being exaggerated hugely. The £ has dropped due to the ambiguity surrounding the situation and the FTSE100 fell the least out of the top 5 European markets which if anything shows just how much Europe needs us. Obama also retracted his statement about us being 'at the back of the line' saying relations would remain close-knit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What's done is done

We didn't get the result that I was hoping for, but I'm hopeful that, given our global standing, we will be able to (once the transition has been completed) really thrive as a wholly independent nation. :bigsmile:

I do, of course, appreciate the frustration that is being felt by young people up and down the country (and me as well initially). But I think it's always best to be optimistic :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    m8 its only temporary, and we are GREAT britain so we can do anything if we just work hard and put our minds to it
    Only sensible thing you've posted all day, sure you weren't hacked?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.