Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    These immigrants you're choosing to leave are the ones who are giving you treatment in the doctors surgery. Are the ones who are helping you get a future because most of them, come here and work so hard to become amazing smart teachers. Most of these doctors/surgeons/teachers are foreign but you don't complain when you're the one being helped? don't start crying when you get run over by a car and there's hardly any nurses or doctors to treat you. You can just rot, it's not going to affect them. "They are taking all our jobs" the workplace has always been about competition, maybe just get your lazy ass up and work hard to achieve it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by najama_)
    These immigrants you're choosing to leave are the ones who are giving you treatment in the doctors surgery. Are the ones who are helping you get a future because most of them, come here and work so hard to become amazing smart teachers. Most of these doctors/surgeons/teachers are foreign but you don't complain when you're the one being helped? don't start crying when you got run over by a car and there's hardly any nurses or doctors to treat you. You can just rot x
    Percentagewise, how many immigrants do you think are part of the NHS?

Most are uneducated, poor and prone to crime. I have no issue with letting professionals stay, and the rest leaving (although I still think pillaging poorer countries of their best and brightest is wrong).

These immigrants you're choosing to leave are the ones who are giving you treatment in the doctors surgery. Are the ones who are helping you get a future because most of them, come here and work so hard to become amazing smart teachers. Most of these doctors/surgeons/teachers are foreign but you don't complain when you're the one being helped? don't start crying when you get run over by a car and there's hardly any nurses or doctors to treat you. You can just rot, it's not going to affect them x
    That wasn't only what Brexit was about

ReputationRep:
    Does everyone need their own personal Leave/Remain thread lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheIr0nDuke)
    Percentagewise, how many immigrants do you think are part of the NHS?

Most are uneducated, poor and prone to crime. I have no issue with letting professionals stay, and the rest leaving (although I still think pillaging poorer countries of their best and brightest is wrong).
    Wrong, wrong and wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99_Problems)
    It wouldn't have to be like that if people were more open minded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kryptonian)
    That wasn't only what Brexit was about
    I'm not talking about anything else about it at the moment just about this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    what are you doing

ReputationRep:
    what are you doing
    Saying you are a hypocrite by pretty much just quoting you in two posts without saying anything.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, we're almost certainly still letting skilled immigrants in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Saying you are a hypocrite by pretty much just quoting you in two posts without saying anything.
    Lol but how am i being a hypocrite???

ReputationRep:
    Lol but how am i being a hypocrite???
    You said this: "It wouldn't have to be like that if people were more open minded." and he quoted you not being open minded... right above that post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    You said this: "It wouldn't have to be like that if people were more open minded." and he quoted you not being open minded... right above that post.
    He said most of these immigrants are prone to crime? MOST?!!!! It's clearly wrong. That is not me being close minded. So stop.

ReputationRep:
    Wrong, wrong and wrong.
    Nice point, backed up with statistics and sources.

If you're going to start a debate, do it properly.

I know right LOL

ReputationRep:
    Nice point, backed up with statistics and sources.

If you're going to start a debate, do it properly.
    Off topic (although who cares as this thread is terrible anyway): Who's that in your avatar?

ReputationRep:
    Off topic (although who cares as this thread is terrible anyway): Who's that in your avatar?
    Agreed. The portrait is of Arthur Wellesley, the Iron Duke.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed. The portrait is of Arthur Wellesley, the Iron Duke.
    Thanks! Was wondering why it seemed familiar.

ReputationRep:
    What are you on about. Nobody is going to make EU workers in the NHS leave for god's sake.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.