Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Deciding between: Cardiff University vs Imperial College London vs University College watch

Hi,I was accepted into the following three Masters Programmes:- MSc in Operational Research and Applied Statistics at Cardiff University- MSc in Statistics at Imperial College London - MSc in Data Science (with a specialization in Statistics) from University College LondonPerhaps what makes my decision a bit tougher is that I might get a full scholarship from Cardiff University, and a 50% tuition scholarship at UCL and Imperial College London (though this is a little less likely).I wanted to know any general thoughts about the courses/universities from people who might be somewhat familiar with them (in order to know a bit more about how they compare). Any comments are welcome, though in particular thoughts about the course content, graduate prospective (either working directly afterwards or pursuing a PhD), research or experiences as an international student will be particularly helpful!! Thanks a lot!

Only you can decide this - it depends on your interests and the content of each course. Your graduate prospects will also depend on you - no course will guarantee you a job - life is what you make it.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.