The Student Room Group

Deciding between: Cardiff University vs Imperial College London vs University College

Hi,I was accepted into the following three Masters Programmes:- MSc in Operational Research and Applied Statistics at Cardiff University- MSc in Statistics at Imperial College London - MSc in Data Science (with a specialization in Statistics) from University College LondonPerhaps what makes my decision a bit tougher is that I might get a full scholarship from Cardiff University, and a 50% tuition scholarship at UCL and Imperial College London (though this is a little less likely).I wanted to know any general thoughts about the courses/universities from people who might be somewhat familiar with them (in order to know a bit more about how they compare). Any comments are welcome, though in particular thoughts about the course content, graduate prospective (either working directly afterwards or pursuing a PhD), research or experiences as an international student will be particularly helpful!! :smile:Thanks a lot!
Only you can decide this - it depends on your interests and the content of each course. Your graduate prospects will also depend on you - no course will guarantee you a job - life is what you make it.
All is ok if we are able to experience travelling abroad, not studying remotely, so it is better to cancel it this year and apply for the next year if you wish, I think it will be waste of money and you will definitely receive not the level of education you expected

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending