Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is the tide turning on progressive leftist dictatorship? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Does the Brexit signify a turning point against progressive leftist elements which seem to have taken over the establishment? I say this because each camp was largely driven by progressive versus non-progressive arguments e.g. They are the nazis v. They are the idiots who want to let in chancers pretending to be refugees because it fits their progressive agenda which does not care about their country.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrLovejoy)
    Does the Brexit signify a turning point against progressive leftist elements which seem to have taken over the establishment? I say this because each camp was largely driven by progressive versus non-progressive arguments e.g. They are the nazis v. They are the idiots who want to let in chancers pretending to be refugees because it fits their progressive agenda which does not care about their country.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I for one am hoping that it is the end. Some leftist ideas are not necessarily bad, but many want to create a society based on emotions and control, rather than fact and liberty. This is why the referendum was a real opportunity for the electorate to have a say in their future and I'm glad they voted against the established view, which has failed far too many in Britain.

Who are these students who post things like this?

I've never met one on any campus. Where do you hide?

Is there a club for weirdos with political ideas cribbed from 1920s books on eugenics?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.