Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how do i stop it from hurting

i cant go back to sleep for some reason (think its the heat) and painkillers dont work... maybe im dehydrated *runs to the kitchen to get water*
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)

i cant go back to sleep for some reason (think its the heat) and painkillers dont work... maybe im dehydrated *runs to the kitchen to get water*
    Lots and lots of water, rest and terrible reality television will have you feeling better in no time. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    hopefully this website helps a bit.
    https://www.howtogetridofaheadacheti...hout-medicine/

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried turning it on and off again?

Seriously though, if water and or painkillers aren't helping, your probably just going to have to weather the storm, so to speak. If you still have it tomorrow, might want to look into seeing a GP, or going into walk in centre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)

Strong black coffee ?

ReputationRep:
    My head hurts a too and painkillers make it worse because it hurts even more when they wear out. Sit in the dark, you may be getting a migraine?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.