Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter


    My name is Ewan and i'll be studying politics as postgrad in September. I am aiming to set up a house share somewhere near to the Uni, maybe univeristy road?

    Looking for somewhere between freshers madness and being a serious postgrad! Friendly guy, interested in the city's music scene and keen on having a drink or two.

    Send me a message on here if you're interested and we'll see if we can sort something out!
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.