Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

discuss

ReputationRep:
    she would say that wouldn't she ? :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    She's echoing words from EU leaders though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Nothing she said was incorrect though...

ReputationRep:
    As a UKIP supporter, I'm disgusted to be British. How did this happen? If only all us 13 and 14 years olds could vote it would have been different. Why do old people get votes? They're all going to die anyway, they don't know anything, I know they want the same as us but they're driving us a way we don't want! We're full of closet racists. The pound dropped! Well that wasn't very good! It dropped!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragonzrmetal)
    As a UKIP supporter, I'm disgusted to be British. How did this happen? If only all us 13 and 14 years olds could vote it would have been different. Why do old people get votes? They're all going to die anyway, they don't know anything, I know they want the same as us but they're driving us a way we don't want! We're full of closet racists. The pound dropped! Well that wasn't very good! It dropped!
    I agree, we should deny votes to ill people who are likely to be dead by the time the vote comes up, and we should get a gypsy with a crystal ball to see into all our futures to make sure we will be alive for a good 10 years after the vote.

Its only fair that the REAL future get their say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragonzrmetal)

AverageExcellence

ReputationRep:
    Obama didnt say that, he publically re-asserted that uk is back of queue

more lie peddling by ukip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chakede)
    Obama didnt say that, he publically re-asserted that uk is back of queue

more lie peddling by ukip
    http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...-election-2016

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask Mrs Suzanne "the genius" Evans, how exactly did the pound rise? Did it have anything to do with the Bank of England perhaps... I don't know, pumping in 250 billion pounds? Did she ever consider the fact that now the UK is the 6th strongest economy, instead of being 5th? Did she consider the credit rating cut? And, more importantly, did Madame Suzanne "Brainbox" Evans consider the fact that we didn't even leave the EU yet?

ReputationRep:
    It's a pyrrhic victory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Gaben)
    It's a pyrrhic victory.
    Someone's been reading The Guardian.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.