Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is there really a wide range of skill as a lover. After all it's a pretty instinctive, well communicated and straightforward set of behaviours. With my partners the main discriminator has been level of 'enthusiasm' rather than of 'skill'.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say so. If someone is selfish in bed then the sex can be awful. I think it also depends on the chemistry between the two people, and if they like similar things sexually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah;[url="tel:66095865")
    66095865[/url]]I'd say so. If someone is selfish in bed then the sex can be awful. I think it also depends on the chemistry between the two people, and if they like similar things sexually.
    Yes, I think chemistry is part of the magic.. Never really come across selfishness, mostly I think people care and want to give as much as to receive. Not had any major compatibility issues, except a little bit on frequency, either with my fairly mainstream, I image, tastes..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 25, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.