Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Brexiters - What do you think about this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/RichAugust1/stat...51819921838080

Another clueless racist brexit voter who is actually so stupid he thinks he voted to stop people from Iraq, Syria and Africa coming in, but he though Europeans coming in was okay? Yet voted OUT.

Cannot believe people like him were even allowed to cast a vote, moreover the saddest thing is these people are in the majority sadly.

ReputationRep:
    I'm lost for words.:confused:

The thing about democracy is that everyone gets a vote, no matter how stupid they are. It's a shame than young students and scientists have had their futures cast into doubt by idiots like this but it's how it goes sometimes.

Selective voting rights are a slippery slope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    I'm lost for words.:confused:

The thing about democracy is that everyone gets a vote, no matter how stupid they are. It's a shame than young students and scientists have had their futures cast into doubt by idiots like this but it's how it goes sometimes.

Selective voting rights are a slippery slope.
    I agree adding tests would make it more likely for people to just say cba. But its ridiculous how people like this man along with many others like him put this country into a state of disarray simply because of his stupidity. I wonder if someones told him his mistakes and if he regrets his decision now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRFT8)
    I agree adding tests would make it more likely for people to just say cba. But its ridiculous how people like this man along with many others like him put this country into a state of disarray simply because of his stupidity. I wonder if someones told him his mistakes and if he regrets his decision now.
    This just sums it all up for me.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7099906.html

ReputationRep:
    moreover the saddest thing is these people are in the majority sadly.
    Source?

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/RichAugust1/stat...51819921838080

Another clueless racist brexit voter who is actually so stupid he thinks he voted to stop people from Iraq, Syria and Africa coming in, but he though Europeans coming in was okay? Yet voted OUT.

Cannot believe people like him were even allowed to cast a vote, moreover the saddest thing is these people are in the majority sadly.
    this petition is absolute poppycock. The numbers the guy is uing are absoutely arbitrary.

ReputationRep:
    There are stupid voters on both sides. Its not that all stupid people vote brexit. That would be stupid thinking. It doesnt matter how many degrees a person has, they might be stupid. Bill gates dropped out of college, is he stupid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NickLCFC)
    Source?
    Source???? Im not going to sit and list every interview i have seen i dont need to spoon feed you information type it up on google.

The other parts of the the above interview are cut because of the 30 second allowance.

Regardless i think a quick search on TSR alone will give you exactly what you are looking for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shapez)
    There are stupid voters on both sides. Its not that all stupid people vote brexit. That would be stupid thinking. It doesnt matter how many degrees a person has, they might be stupid. Bill gates dropped out of college, is he stupid?
    Yeah he dropped out of Harvard.

ReputationRep:
    It's sad.:cry:

ReputationRep:
    He voted the right way for the wrong reason the way I see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    He voted the right way for the wrong reason the way I see it.
    But if those were his reasons then surely he voted the wrong way for all the wrong reasons. His reason for his vote was plain and simple ignorance. We can agree to disagree.

ReputationRep:
    But if those were his reasons then surely he voted the wrong way for all the wrong reasons. His reason for his vote was plain and simple ignorance. We can agree to disagree.
    I am not denying that he voted for a very stupid reason. However, I feel that he voted for the right option, so I said it was the right way.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.