Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I think we should make people take this test in future referendums Watch

ReputationRep:
    We should have questions such as:

1) Do you think its appropriate to force countries into austerity and mass unemployment against their own will if it means you can achieve your own warped ideological aims? (2 marks)

Answer: No, its completely immoral and unjust. (2 marks)

2) Note the similarities between Nazi Germany and the EU Commission (1 mark per similarity)

Acceptable answers

They both ignored the masses whilst trying to force their ideology upon the masses
    They both advocated supremacy based on certain traits
    They both tried to brainwash the masses with propaganda
    They both increased tensions with Russia
    They both used newspeak to narrow the range of thought
    They both wanted to police an entire state and enforce control mechanisms
    They both tried to create a new group of people

3) Is your idea of democracy having repeated referendums until you obtain the outcome you want? If so, please give an explanation of your understanding of fascism. (4 marks)

4) How salty are your tears when you do not get what you want in life? (1 mark)

a) Saltier than the red sea
    b) Saltier than a packet of limited edition Jamie Vardy Walkers crisps
    c) I plan to vote leave as I'm not an emotionally charged lunatic

5) Do you think Australia, New Zealand, Canada and any other country that has adopted a policy of controlled migration are racist? If so, do you have a filtration system on your water at home? Remember: All water is good water. (2 marks)

6) Do you support the idea of a European superstate with rising inequality and divided segregates communities like those seen in the USA? (4 marks)

Please turn over and leave your paper on the desk before you leave.

ReputationRep:
    So intelligent. You should work for an exam board.

ReputationRep:
    I think there should be a limit on how many posts one may make about the referendum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maracatinca)
    So intelligent. You should work for an exam board.
    I thought they wouldn't exist without EU funding and the impending apocalypse.....................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    I thought they wouldn't exist without EU funding and the impending apocalypse.....................
    Oh, I'm sure you and your other intelligent friends will find a way to solve such a problem in the mighty new sovereign Britain. There are many other more important issues that Brexiters seem to be ok with, so surely every small detail will find its solution too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    it's referenda

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maracatinca)
    Oh, I'm sure you and your other intelligent friends will find a way to solve such a problem in the mighty new sovereign Britain. There are many other more important issues that Brexiters seem to be ok with, so surely every small detail will find its solution too
    I don't live in the UK currently. I'm launching my revolt from abroad. I will one day return to the UK and enter politics myself to fight on behalf of the 99%.

(Original post by the bear)
    it's referenda
    Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.