Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I Have completed steps 1-4 of my accommodation process. I have received the confirmation email from the university of Hertfordshire. However When I logged back into my account to complete the payment plan (I exited the payment plan page because there was no way to exit or back out of the page, and was not entirely sure which payment plan i would like to use and it was asking me to pay for my payment plan even though i have already put down a deposit which confused me), i got straight back to the beginning. Has the payment gone through and is my accommodation at Hertfordshire confirmed? Also will i be able to make my payment plan online?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    To get the best answer i suggest you ring the accommodation team who will be able to help

01707 284071
    • Monday to Wednesday 09:00 to 17:00
    • Thursday 09:00 to 19:00
    • Friday 09:00 to 16:00

Luke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukeisfantasy)
    To get the best answer i suggest you ring the accommodation team who will be able to help

01707 284071
    • Monday to Wednesday 09:00 to 17:00
    • Thursday 09:00 to 19:00
    • Friday 09:00 to 16:00
    Luke
    Thank you. I have already called them and the issue is almost resolved

ReputationRep:
    I have one more question about the payments. Does the university charges my debit card automatically each month and I have to do nothing OR I need to make on-line transfers on my own? Can you explain how does it work? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bartolng)
    I have one more question about the payments. Does the university charges my debit card automatically each month and I have to do nothing OR I need to make on-line transfers on my own? Can you explain how does it work? thanks
    You don't have to do anything, the uni does it when the rents due .. can set up termly payments (in-line with when student finance pays out)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to do anything, the uni does it when the rents due .. can set up termly payments (in-line with when student finance pays out)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    the rent for my accommodation starting September will be due before my finance comes in by 2 or 3 days...will this be a problem? what shall i do?...

ReputationRep:
    call the accommodation team on Wednesday, they'll usually extend your payment date for those situations

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    call the accommodation team on Wednesday, they'll usually extend your payment date for those situations

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.