Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever had a near death experience? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Last year we went on a geography field trip to this little village that didn't have proper footpaths. As we were walking around a bend, a coach decided to turn and it obviously didn't see me and my friend because it came so close that we were only an inch away from being squished We both started screaming and two old ladies gave us very dirty looks.

ReputationRep:
    I walked into a car.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The car was stationary and parked, but it was still terrifying
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    yes got food poisoned and if it wasnt my mum's decision to go to the hospital then i wouldnt have the blood transfusion and would probably wither to my death :hoppy:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I was on holiday in Cornwall and I wasn't paying attention... I walked down a steep footpath by accident, started running and went straight into barbed wire. My throat was cut open and bleeding, so was my shoulder and stomach. I thought that I was dead.

ReputationRep:
    I almost got run over by a double decker bus. I was halfway across the road and this bus was coming so I had to really quickly walk backwards onto the island? ( sorry I don't know what the proper name is) in the middle of the road. It was scary.

A BT van was gonna run me over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicky628)
    I walked into a car.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The car was stationary and parked, but it was still terrifying
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I relate

ReputationRep:
    We're all close to death anyways. Most people here are what, like 18? That's like another 50 years of life, and time flies. So does that count?

Yeh a massive cabinet nearly fell on me and crushed me, luckily (or not depending on your viewpoint ) someone caught it before it hit me

Almost fell into a ravine. Scary af.

ReputationRep:
    Almost hit by a train October last year. pretty damn close.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Yeh a massive cabinet nearly fell on me and crushed me, luckily (or not depending on your viewpoint ) someone caught it before it hit me
    This happened to me once. I was younger and would always stand at the bottom drawer of my mum's chest cupboard so that I could see myself in the mirror. One day it fell on me and I was completely trapped lmao

ReputationRep:
    I've had a scarily close near death experience.
    It didn't impact me until I revisited the scene and then it really took hold. It gave me some disturbing images and thoughts that impacted on the break of my long term relationship.
    Deep, but it's made me appreciate things more.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, 5am on the 24th of June, when I realised Britain was leaving the EU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyboy)
    We're all close to death anyways. Most people here are what, like 18? That's like another 50 years of life, and time flies. So does that count?
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kittyboy)
    Thank you for that little reminder.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.