The Student Room Group

Boyfriend thinks im cold hearted

My boyfriend thinks that i never cry, when i was talking about my dog dying last year he said 'and did you cry, i cant imagine so'. Im also embarrased to admit that i do cry sometimes dont know why its how i am. I see crying as a private thing for me though, i make sure no ones around. He says im a cold hearted person though as i dont really like sex, passionate stuff either, apart from cuddling. The thing is the more he makes a big deal of it the more embarrased i am to say that i cry. Why am i like this?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend thinks that i never cry, when i was talking about my dog dying last year he said 'and did you cry, i cant imagine so'. Im also embarrased to admit that i do cry sometimes dont know why its how i am. I see crying as a private thing for me though, i make sure no ones around. He says im a cold hearted person though as i dont really like sex, passionate stuff either, apart from cuddling. The thing is the more he makes a big deal of it the more embarrased i am to say that i cry. Why am i like this?

Boys don't like girls who cry a lot about everything and are very emotional. Everything's ok with you and you have a strong personality however don't be afraid to show that you're crying if you feel very upset about something. Maybe your boyfriend is just not for you?
Why dont you like sex lol. And you dont like to admit you are crying? You arent cold hearted but probably have less emotions or something still how can you not like sex?
Reply 3
Why dont you like sex lol. And you dont like to admit you are crying? You arent cold hearted but probably have less emotions or something still how can you not like sex?

I think the sex thing is because im just not turned on by intercourse plus am a bit germophobic lol. My bf gets cold sores (i worry about getting herpes) and hasnt been tested yet (though we use condoms) with him having had lots and lots of past partners. I havent told him but due to this i never feel relaxed.
Reply 4

Heloo, M 6 years late. What happened in the meantime? Did you cry?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending