Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Brexiters must march on London! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Brothers & Sister Brexiters we have a huge problem. The Government will not in-act article 50. Who ever does it is going to loose their career as a Politician. This is why Cameron is resigning and the decision is going to be made in 3 months time.

What is likely going to happen is a vote of no confidence is going to be made against the new Conservative leader and a General election will be called.

However whoever is made Prime Minister will not in-act article 50. The establishment will not allow it.

So what must you do?You must inform all leave organisations to get ready to march on London. The banner's must be called in and we must have a game plan how to pressure the establishment to in-act article 50.

So how can you help?

For the moment we are going to need a couple of people to jump start this movement and we may need some financial resources.
    I am going to cover the initial finance for things like website & domain name but what I really need is people who are skilled in website design, programming, graphics and campaigning in general.

What will be the initial plan?

1. Get the website, youtube channel and social media account up as fast as possible.
    2. Start assembling local groups for the national campaign to force Government to act along with the main event to march on London.
    3. Set up travel routes in order to get the cheapest & most reliable travel possible for our people.
    4. Set up a Press team who are the face of the campaign who are going to hold Government to account.

Whos with me?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with this movement remember when a million marched against the war in Iraq.

Tony Blair took note and carried on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    Good luck with this movement remember when a million marched against the war in Iraq.

Tony Blair took note and carried on.
    Thing is if we get chucked out of the EU without doing all the paper work we are going to be in a worse state. Just these politicians know that the game is up on being useless parasites.

Out of all of them though I have to praise Jeremy Corbyn. He know he lost but at least he is willing to endorse article 50.

Dennis Skinner is the same kind of man as well. He is anti-EU and isn't afraid to speak for the people.

I guess its all about partaking in the filth of corruption. 95% of MP's do it but only a minority stay on the course of representing the people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by illegaltobepoor)
    Thing is if we get chucked out of the EU without doing all the paper work we are going to be in a worse state. Just these politicians know that the game is up on being useless parasites.

Out of all of them though I have to praise Jeremy Corbyn. He know he lost but at least he is willing to endorse article 50.

Dennis Skinner is the same kind of man as well. He is anti-EU and isn't afraid to speak for the people.

I guess its all about partaking in the filth of corruption. 95% of MP's do it but only a minority stay on the course of representing the people.
    Dennis Skinner and Tony Benn type politicians are what this country needs again. The current set of frauds need removing from office by the people they failed to serve.

ReputationRep:
    Brothers & Sister Brexiters we have a huge problem. The Government will not in-act article 50. Who ever does it is going to loose their career as a Politician. This is why Cameron is resigning and the decision is going to be made in 3 months time.

What is likely going to happen is a vote of no confidence is going to be made against the new Conservative leader and a General election will be called.

However whoever is made Prime Minister will not in-act article 50. The establishment will not allow it.

So what must you do?You must inform all leave organisations to get ready to march on London. The banner's must be called in and we must have a game plan how to pressure the establishment to in-act article 50.

So how can you help?

For the moment we are going to need a couple of people to jump start this movement and we may need some financial resources.
    I am going to cover the initial finance for things like website & domain name but what I really need is people who are skilled in website design, programming, graphics and campaigning in general.

1. Get the website, youtube channel and social media account up as fast as possible.
    2. Start assembling local groups for the national campaign to force Government to act along with the main event to march on London.
    3. Set up travel routes in order to get the cheapest & most reliable travel possible for our people.
    4. Set up a Press team who are the face of the campaign who are going to hold Government to account.

Whos with me?
    I will serve you my lord.. Let us ride on horseback to the capital

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    Dennis Skinner and Tony Benn type politicians are what this country needs again. The current set of frauds need removing from office by the people they failed to serve.
    Im afraid to inform you but Corbyn just asked for Benns head... he was plotting a coup

http://news.sky.com/story/1717625/co...eadership-coup

ReputationRep:
    Can't sorry, I'll be washing my hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Im afraid to inform you but Corbyn just asked for Benns head... he was plotting a coup

I said Tony Benn, not Hilary Benn. Hilary Benn is an utter slimeball of a politician who is closer to the Blairite camp than anything else. However, his father was an incredible man and he is unfortunately no longer with us.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yess so you did!

ReputationRep:
    I will serve you my lord.. Let us ride on horseback to the capital

I king of the North will add you to friends list and you shall be the protector of the faith!

ReputationRep:

So how can you help?

Whos with me?
    I would recommend organising a March at the end of October, that gives them time to get a new leader and activate article 50 and gives people time to plan the March.

I will help if you would like and I live in a highly eurosceptic area (the city what gave the country hope - Sunderland)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It has nothing to do with the fact I'm in London 3 weekends in October.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    I would recommend organising a March at the end of October, that gives them time to get a new leader and activate article 50 and gives people time to plan the March.

I will help if you would like and I live in a highly eurosceptic area (the city what gave the country hope - Sunderland)
    will hit follow on ya profile so i can send u the link to the site when its finished. just doing the main server side work at the moment. the web design comes after.

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a nutcase.

ReputationRep:
    lol this is funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    You sound like a nutcase.
    That is a good observation.

ReputationRep:

Comrade Corbyn has slayed his first defector. Sounds like a time for Lenin cat!

ReputationRep:
    We don't need to inact it for it to be inacted.

ReputationRep:
    Lets do it

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.