Lib Dems Will Ignore Referendum Result If Elected!

Watch
illegaltobepoor
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7103186.html

Lib Dems plan to ignore the Referedum result if elected to Government and get Britain back into the EU.

For all the Remain supporters who went cry baby mode you can vote Lib Dem.

They aren't interested in democracy. They've got a good record of being anti-democratic.
Joep95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They have to do something to get people on their side and it is a simple way to do it,we have to make sure we are out before they can get power
Manchester_123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
We don't need the Lib dems. The traitor Corbyn has his days numbered. If we can get MANDLESON or Blair elected as leader again, we can rejoin EU in 2020
username1204031
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by illegaltobepoor)
They aren't interested in democracy. They've got a good record of being anti-democratic.
.........How is this anti-democratic? If people vote them into power, they keep us in the EU. If people want to leave, they won't get voted into power. That sounds democratic to me????
username1204031
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Manchester_123)
We don't need the Lib dems. The traitor Corbyn has his days numbered. If we can get MANDLESON or Blair elected as leader again, we can rejoin EU in 2020
As long as you don't protest vote us out again.
Manchester_123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JordanL_)
Sometimes the establishment needs a kicking so I am not ashamed. But I am not the bad guy, the polls said remain would win, it was confirmed even in exit polls. I was lied to and cheated, not my fault

Millions made same mistake
username1204031
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sometimes the establishment needs a kicking so I am not ashamed. But I am not the bad guy, the polls said remain would win, it was confirmed even in exit polls. I was lied to and cheated, not my fault

They said remain because they didn't expect people who wanted remain to vote to leave.
Joep95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm surprised you don't want his vote taken away after all he is the sort of person you said it about or is he ok because now he agrees with you?
illegaltobepoor
Rep:
?
This is the main reason why I live in rural locations because the mentality of people now days is down right fascist.

I may have to start thinking about moving to Norway or Russia. A lot more democratic than the EU.

If Britain doesn't get out the EU theres going to be fascists walking down every street.
Joep95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

You weren't lied to or cheated you were stupid
moggis
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is the main reason why I live in rural locations because the mentality of people now days is down right fascist.

I may have to start thinking about moving to Norway or Russia. A lot more democratic than the EU.

If Britain doesn't get out the EU theres going to be fascists walking down every street.
I'd love to live in Norway but when I took a look I read that foreigners find it hard to become accepted.

(Of course alcohol is very expensive but I see that as an advantage.
On account of if I buy a woman two drinks in a bar she will almost feel obliged to sleep with me.)
username1204031
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

There's already fascists on the streets. Brexit seems to have legitimised it.

http://imgur.com/a/sicaP
JamesN88
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Ffs a protest vote is spoiling your election ballot or voting for a joke party, not voting for something that fundamentally changes the country forever in a way you don't want.
Joep95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

And the anti facisists have been out assaulting a reporter
illegaltobepoor
Rep:
?

define fascism
illegaltobepoor
Rep:
?
(Original post by JamesN88)
Ffs a protest vote is spoiling your election ballot or voting for a joke party, not voting for something that fundamentally changes the country forever in a way you don't want.
Your being trolled.
Lord Samosa
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If people vote them in, it means that people now want to be back in the EU. Sounds democratic to me?
illegaltobepoor
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lord Samosa)
If people vote them in, it means that people now want to be back in the EU. Sounds democratic to me?
Its not when we have had a referendum and article 50 is suppose to be executed straight away. But since its only advisory the PM can mess about and escape his responsibilities.

The Tories will just elect a shill leader who won't execute article 50. They'll then call a general election.

Mean while Labour will have a new leader and that leader will be Pro-EU.
The Tories will have a new leader and that leader will be Pro-EU.

Since we have a 1st past the post system there are only 2 realistic parties. Labour or Conservative.

One of those 2 will get back in power and restart the process for joining the EU.

This system fails democracy.

There is only one party that will get Britain out of the EU and that is UKIP.
Manchester_123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Its not when we have had a referendum and article 50 is suppose to be executed straight away. But since its only advisory the PM can mess about and escape his responsibilities.

The Tories will just elect a shill leader who won't execute article 50. They'll then call a general election.

Mean while Labour will have a new leader and that leader will be Pro-EU.
The Tories will have a new leader and that leader will be Pro-EU.

Since we have a 1st past the post system there are only 2 realistic parties. Labour or Conservative.

One of those 2 will get back in power and restart the process for joining the EU.

This system fails democracy.

There is only one party that will get Britain out of the EU and that is UKIP.
It's actually more democratic to keep us in the EU as the EU is more democratic than the UK
illegaltobepoor
Rep:
?
It's actually more democratic to keep us in the EU as the EU is more democratic than the UK
We have zero power over proposed legislation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (139)
42.51%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (38)
11.62%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.26%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.41%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.81%

Watched Threads