Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello! How is the situation with part time jobs in Newcastle? Is it easy to get one or not? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milvydejus)
    Hello! How is the situation with part time jobs in Newcastle? Is it easy to get one or not? Thanks!
    Hey there! I moved to Newcastle and found it quite easy to get a few jobs! I've an early blogpost here about it if you wanna check it out : http://thelifeofanewcastlestudent.bl.../job-life.html . It's easier if you go around handing your CV so they can see you in person, but as well as the ones on the blog I have another job now and there's plenty of jobs put up on the uni careers site! The careers service are also happy to help with your CV and any job applications

I found it much easier to get a job since moving here!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.