Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can my boyfriend live with my in Storthes Hall (University of Huddersfield)? watch

ReputationRep:
    I am going to go to a uni, whereas my boyfriend wants to do an apprenticeship in the area of the uni I go to, So I was wondering if he would be allowed to live with me in Storthes Hall accommodation throughout my time at uni, if not, are there any other unis which allow this? I have searched most Uni's but not many have any information about this topic. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chayanna)
    I am going to go to a uni, whereas my boyfriend wants to do an apprenticeship in the area of the uni I go to, So I was wondering if he would be allowed to live with me in Storthes Hall accommodation throughout my time at uni, if not, are there any other unis which allow this? I have searched most Uni's but not many have any information about this topic. Thanks
    Most universities allow a couple of nights for someone to stay in the same room, not for the entire year. Your best bet is contacting the accommodation services at your university to gain more clarification.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    As well as the above - check your contract.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiger Rag)
    As well as the above - check your contract.
    I do not have a contract as i am not at the university yet, also i have checked all the details on Storthes Hall website and haven't found any info on allowing your partner to live with you in a double sharing room even if they do not go to the university.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.