450 MPs from remain are set to reject the result of the EU referendum!

Watch
Manchester_123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hahaha, we can still win this and make leave lose. The best part about it is that it will be democratic considering they are elected representatives.

All of SNP and liberal democrats are set to block it

Almost all of Labour are set to block it (but I hear the traitor Corbyn will vote for it, we need him gone and a true leader like Blair back)

And key remain MPs from the Tories are set to block it (Hammond, hunt, may, javid, Clarke, Rudd...and so on)

We have the democratic majority so we can still win.

The Tory party will erupt into civil war, UKIP is dead, labour will oust the traitor Corbyn, and once we bring in a true believer of the EU (like Blair or brown or MANDLESON) into the Labour Party, 2020 is ours for the taking!

EDIT: Reports show Corbyn is set to force labour to vote for the result. WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?!?!? This man is the worst thing to happen in British politics
sachinisgod
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cue- Civil unrest and targetting of minorities... "slow clap"
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have no clue where you have got this from.
interact
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
All this will cause is hammers and skull bashing
Manchester_123
Rep:
?
(Original post by sachinisgod)
Cue- Civil unrest and targetting of minorities... "slow clap"
(Original post by interact)
All this will cause is hammers and skull bashing
If any leave voter complains about a democratic vote in parliament they are effectively spitting on democracy, and you guys claim to believe in democracy?
Gora The Xplorer
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is how civil wars start.
username1539513
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Manchester_123)
Hahaha, we can still win this and make leave lose. The best part about it is that it will be democratic considering they are elected representatives.

All of SNP and liberal democrats are set to block it

Almost all of Labour are set to block it (but I hear the traitor Corbyn will vote for it, we need him gone and a true leader like Blair back)

And key remain MPs from the Tories are set to block it (Hammond, hunt, may, javid, Clarke, Rudd...and so on)

We have the democratic majority so we can still win.

The Tory party will erupt into civil war, UKIP is dead, labour will oust the traitor Corbyn, and once we bring in a true believer of the EU (like Blair or brown or MANDLESON) into the Labour Party, 2020 is ours for the taking!
Sources please?
Manchester_123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
This is how civil wars start.
Does that not show how petty the leave voters are? If they can't respect a democratic decision in parliament?
Manchester_123
Rep:
?
It's on Twitter pages of each MP
username1539513
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's on Twitter pages of each MP
Can you post me a screenshot or something? (I know it's lazy but meh...)
welshiee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes, its a really good idea to make 17 million people in your country angry.
Gora The Xplorer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does that not show how petty the leave voters are? If they can't respect a democratic decision in parliament?
Don't ****ing try it.
welshiee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No, it shows the utter contempt politicians have for the people who's voice they've ignored. Democracy has already taken place and over 17 million people want to leave the EU. For a bunch of privileged elitist *******s in London to ignore that is by far one of the most anti democratic things I've heard.
Manchester_123
Rep:
?
(Original post by welshiee)
No, it shows the utter contempt politicians have for the people who's voice they've ignored. Democracy has already taken place and over 17 million people want to leave the EU. For a bunch of privileged elitist *******s in London to ignore that is by far one of the most anti democratic things I've heard.
They are elected individuals and their decision is by far more democratic than that of a referendum.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 years ago
It isnt lazy of you,. he is making the claim, so he should probide the links to a credible source.
Manchester_123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
Don't ****ing try it.
You act like a child and this reflects on most leave voters. You can't respect democracy and you always complain about your poor selves. Knowing that we block this in parliament will give me so much satisfaction
welshiee
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They are elected individuals and their decision is by far more democratic than that of a referendum.
(Original post by Mathemagicien)
They are elected; if the people chose to elect a bunch of 'privileged elitist *******s', then that is their problem

If the people chose so badly during the election, who is to say that they haven't also chosen badly in the referendum?
They are elected by us to represent us. However, in this case, we have already spoken and told them what we wish to do.
Manchester_123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mathemagicien)
They are elected; if the people chose to elect a bunch of 'privileged elitist *******s', then that is their problem

If the people chose so badly during the election, who is to say that they haven't also chosen badly in the referendum?
EXACTLY! All we have seen from leave voters is a lack of respect for true democracy
Gora The Xplorer
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You act like a child and this reflects on most leave voters. You can't respect democracy and you always complain about your poor selves. Knowing that we block this in parliament will give me so much satisfaction
I voted remain. It would literally end with blood on the streets if the will of the people were ignored.
Manchester_123
Rep:
?
(Original post by welshiee)
They are elected by us to represent us. However, in this case, we have already spoken and told them what we wish to do.
You clearly don't understand how democracy works. A referendum is advisory and gives the population no democratic right to anything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (286)
55.97%
I don't have everything I need (225)
44.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed