Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    So i am doing a level 1 course in IT. But with the IT course i need to do maths and english alongside. i have done the english and maths exams but unfortunatly failed in both. im about 90% throguh my IT course and has so far passed.

So basically my question is what will happen if i have a qualifaction in IT but no maths and english GCSE? Do i need to retake at another college?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WH21D)
    Hey guys,
    So i am doing a level 1 course in IT. But with the IT course i need to do maths and english alongside. i have done the english and maths exams but unfortunatly failed in both. im about 90% throguh my IT course and has so far passed.

So basically my question is what will happen if i have a qualifaction in IT but no maths and english GCSE? Do i need to retake at another college?

Thanks
    if you college allows you to take IT without maths and english then its ok! but the government policy is that everyone needs to pass maths and english with a C grade :yep:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.