Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you vote for Labour in an election if Jeremy Corbyn was the leader? Watch

• View Poll Results: Would you vote for Labour in an election if Jeremy Corbyn was the leader?
    Yes
    55.56%
    No
    44.44%

Poll included.

ReputationRep:
    Never. I voted Tory twice. Jez is a scruffy, smelly old man with ideas from the 1960's. He does not belong in the party as a leader.

Oust him as he's ousted us from the EU.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Never. I voted Tory twice. Jez is a scruffy, smelly old man with ideas from the 1960's. He does not belong in the party as a leader.

Oust him as he's ousted us from the EU.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why does his appearance matter in the slightest? Also, you voting for the Conservatives ousted us from the EU. If Labour won the election this referendum would have never happened.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Corbyn being in power makes me want to vote for labour less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george_c00per)
    Why does his appearance matter in the slightest? Also, you voting for the Conservatives ousted us from the EU. If Labour won the election this referendum would have never happened.
    They didn't win because of him, he's not wanted by the voters, Wales leaving majority proved it. Conservative party gave referendum people wanted it. :rolleyes:

7 people said yes and nobody has said no in our poll. He is a strong leader and people do support him!

ReputationRep:
    Corbyn is to the UK left to what Sarah Palin was to the American Tea Party: popular with much of the grass roots & more radical types but absolutely off putting to the majority of the electorate in general.

Labour will have conceded the next election before it even begins if Jeremy stays as leader; that's why the Parliamentary Labour Party is desperately trying to get rid of him now.

ReputationRep:
    He did little in the referendum. I doubt he would do much when he goes into power.

ReputationRep:
    yes, and can anyone really name a batter person for the job as of now ?
    He is the most likely person to get us into power.
    sad times when left wing politics come back in play and no one can deal with it, even in what is mean to be a left wing , workers, political party, Nothing he has said ot done has made me question his leadership so much so that i want him out. compared to blair, miliband and brown, hes great IMO.

(Original post by stoyfan)
    He did little in the referendum. I doubt he would do much when he goes into power.
    Vote for him and we will see

(Original post by rimstone)
    yes, and can anyone really name a batter person for the job as of now ?
    He is the most likely person to get us into power.
    sad times when left wing politics come back in play and no one can deal with it, even in what is mean to be a left wing , workers, political party, Nothing he has said ot done has made me question his leadership so much so that i want him out. compared to blair, miliband and brown, hes great IMO.
    Yes agreed. It is just idiots who want him to be at a lower level as most other politicans.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.