Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Wrong spelling on clothing? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,
    today I just got a Che Guevara shirt, except they spelt his name wrong on it :rolleyes: oh well!
    Has anyone else got any pieces of clothing with funny mis-spellings on them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost)
    Hey all,
    today I just got a Che Guevara shirt, except they spelt his name wrong on it :rolleyes: oh well!
    yep i got loads when i go on holiday and buy crappy t-shirts from markets. theres always writing on them that dont make sense..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost)
    Hey all,
    It's probably a fake then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    It's probably a fake then
    *cries*

ReputationRep:
    Yes, FCUK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Yes, FCUK.
    lol

nope don't have anything. where did you buy it?

ReputationRep:
    I got it from a big supermarket, and was suprised they had a shirt like that. Tried looking up the brand name on the internet but I found no results. lol damn! :P

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Lord Huntroyde]Yes, FCUK.[/QUOTEfortunately,nope..FCUK?i will never wear shirt like dat..it do look cheap..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost)
    I got it from a big supermarket, and was suprised they had a shirt like that. Tried looking up the brand name on the internet but I found no results. lol damn! :P
    As long as it looks nice and you like it, does it really matter?

ReputationRep:
    Exactly It didnt bother me that much, actually made me laugh. Besides, I'm sure none of my friends would know how to spell it right anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe lots of stuff here is spelt wrongly.. sometimes there are slogans on the shirt that don't make any sense at all.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.