The Student Room Group

What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by george_c00per
I went down a steep slide head first even though it said that you strictly had to go feet first, that was a wild moment lol

See! Release your inner badass. :cool:

Original post by Salamandastron
hm im too much of a safe person, but then again dont have that much regard for my own life so can be reckless.Crossing that random trainline in the middle of nowhere with an unmanned crossing with no indicators was probably the most dangerous idk :s-smilie:

That is pretty dangerous! :eek: But you lived to tell the tale :moon:
Original post by iEthan
This really made me laugh :lol:

Good lord. I hope your… bowel movements continue to be non life threatening.. :lolwut:

Badass right here. Onion is now quivering with fear, she's definitely not sending you a Christmas card. :unimpressed:

:rofl:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Removed a USB stick without putting the safely remove option on

OMFG HOW COULD YoU :shock:
Reply 23
Original post by iEthan
:rofl: that sounds really rough. Were you hanging the next day or are you one of the lucky ones that don't get hangovers?

It was in the afternoon lol. Friend phoned my dad to pick me up, woke up at like 9 o'clock in the evening or so, was very ill, went to sleep again, woke up the next morning pretty hungover yes..
Removed a USB stick without putting the safely remove option on

Original post by iEthan

Good lord. I hope your… bowel movements continue to be non life threatening.. :lolwut:

Not even the lord can help me now but this is what an "efficient" digestive system does for you, huge mother****ing ****s
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by iEthan

That sounds terrifying :afraid: how high was the cliff? I bet that was exhausting too.. :console:

It wasn't that high to be honest, but it was high enough that you wouldn't want to fall from it, especially as there were loads of spiky bushes at the bottom!
It was! I thought I was going to pass out halfway up because of my asthma!
Original post by dskinner
Not even the lord can help me now but this is what an "efficient" digestive system does for you, huge mother****ing ****s

You're killing me man :rofl:

Original post by Leviathan1741
It wasn't that high to be honest, but it was high enough that you wouldn't want to fall from it, especially as there were loads of spiky bushes at the bottom!
It was! I thought I was going to pass out halfway up because of my asthma!

Ah I get you, also… spiky bushes! :afraid: I once went bike riding with my nephew and… we were on this raised trail thingy. There were stinging nettles and rose bushes either side of the raised platform. Needless to say, I fell off and landed in them. That was a very long and painful walk back home. :bawling:

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan

:afraid: surrounded?! Those things freak me out so much, my brain tells me they shouldn't exist because they're all squidgy and weird.

Ikr not nice at all...
Funny thing is though, the next day, we went pedaloiing in a different part of the French coast and we saw a jellyfish looking like this:

@iEthan look away mate :frown:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Ikr not nice at all...
Funny thing is though, the next day, we went pedaloiing in a different part of the French coast and we saw a jellyfish looking like this:

@iEthan look away mate :frown:

Reminds me of my good friend @AngryJellyfish how did you get a picture?! :tongue:

They're so weird and squishy and… dangerous. D:
Original post by ravioliyears
OMFG HOW COULD YoU :shock:

Original post by iEthan

Original post by iEthan
I saw this video yesterday:

[video="youtube;ZeszAYVHqRM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeszAYVHqRM[/video]

Essentially, this guy stops in the middle of nowhere to feed wild BEARS and he GETS. OUT. OF. THE. CAR! :eek3: He had his family with him too… :erm:

This got me curious though… what's the most dangerous thing you've ever done? Did it work out well or go horribly wrong? :beard:

When I was 7 I ran in front of a car as a dare :laugh: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

How I managed to survive this long and start a degree in chemistry I shall never know...
x

:rofl: next level badass.

YOU RAN IN FRONT OF A CAR?! :rofl: I remember my mum saying: "If someone told you to jump off of a cliff, would you?" I don't imagine it would have been wise to ask 7 year-old you the same question! :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by iEthan

Ah I get you, also… spiky bushes! :afraid: I once went bike riding with my nephew and… we were on this raised trail thingy. There were stinging nettles and rose bushes either side of the raised platform. Needless to say, I fell off and landed in them. That was a very long and painful walk back home. :bawling:

Spoiler

That reminds me of when I went bike riding with my dad in some woods when I was a kid! I was going along quite happily, when out of nowhere I suddenly found myself hurtling down a very steep hill! In my surprised state, I accidentally put the wrong brake on and went flying over the handlebars, landing on my face in some nettles and getting stones embedded in my chin :cry2:

My poor dad nearly had a heart attack! :lol:
Original post by iEthan
You're killing me man :rofl:

:smile:
These jokes are so bad
Original post by iEthan
Reminds me of my good friend @AngryJellyfish how did you get a picture?! :tongue:

They're so weird and squishy and… dangerous. D:

I didn't, I forgot the species that the French coastguard told me but found a similar picture by searching l'internet :tongue:
I'll second you on that :toofunny:

Spoiler

Ran in front of cars and walked on out of bounds, dangerous cliff-edge trails.:dontknow:
Original post by Leviathan1741
That reminds me of when I went bike riding with my dad in some woods when I was a kid! I was going along quite happily, when out of nowhere I suddenly found myself hurtling down a very steep hill! In my surprised state, I accidentally put the wrong brake on and went flying over the handlebars, landing on my face in some nettles and getting stones embedded in my chin :cry2:

My poor dad nearly had a heart attack! :lol:

I envisioned that and might have giggled :colondollar: that sounds TERRIFYING! Your poor dad! I loved going down hills on my bike when I was little :moon:
Original post by The person
These jokes are so bad

That doesn't sound very dangerous. :erm:

Original post by littlenorthernlass
Ran in front of cars and walked on out of bounds, dangerous cliff-edge trails.:dontknow:

This sounds dangerous though. D:

Quick Reply

Latest