Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am thinking of spending a summer working at a summer camp in America. I would like to be able to lifeguard but I don't have a NPLQ, do you have to have this qualification and if so is there anyway of getting funding for it as I'm at Uni? Or is there another lifeguard qualification I can do why would be cheaper?
    Also when do these camps start/I have to be at the camp? Is it start of June to August ish or am I no where near the dates ahah
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2016
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.