Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stop trying me to stop me saying what i think Watch

I will continue to say what I think.

ReputationRep:
    Too bad you lost the vote.

Being annoyed is fine. Wanting to overturn democracy is another thing altogether.

(Original post by TheIr0nDuke)
    Too bad you lost the vote.

Being annoyed is fine. Wanting to overturn democracy is another thing altogether.
    Having another referendum would still be democracy maybe even more democracy actually as people will have made a more informed decision!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kryptonian)
    Having another referendum would still be democracy maybe even more democracy actually as people will have made a more informed decision!
    Then Leave could start a petition calling for another referendum. And on it goes.

Information was freely available for anyone who sought it. You cannot have a 'test referendum' then keep petitioning until your side wins.

The first stage of grief is denial. You lost, accept it and move on.

ReputationRep:
    I have the right to my opinion too. And my opinion is that you clearly don't understand the definition of democracy and are a sore loser.

ReputationRep:
    I like your avatar.

(Original post by Duncan2012)
    I have the right to my opinion too. And my opinion is that you clearly don't understand the definition of democracy and are a sore loser.
    We left the EU and that is what people voted for! You're the sore loser for wanting a hundred petitions trying to remain

Then Leave could start a petition calling for another referendum. And on it goes.

Information was freely available for anyone who sought it. You cannot have a 'test referendum' then keep petitioning until your side wins.

Nice response.

(Original post by Hardigan)
    I like your avatar.
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    We left the EU and that is what people voted for! You're the sore loser for wanting a hundred petitions trying to remain
    Huh? Obviously some miscommunication here - I'm a proud Leave voter.

ReputationRep:
    Nice response.
    Ahh, your OP made it sound like you were a butthurt Remain voter. Apologies.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. Those who don't want a second referendum defend the paradox that holding a democratic vote would be 'undemocratic'. Shows absurdity of such referenda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    Exactly. Those who don't want a second referendum defend the paradox that holding a democratic vote would be 'undemocratic'. Shows absurdity of such referenda.
    Pushing referendums until your side wins is not democratic. Why not have 3? 4?

ReputationRep:

Best out of three?

ReputationRep:
    Is laughing at you ok?

It is expensive

(Original post by M14B)
    Is laughing at you ok?
    My avatar

Of course it is democratic, but it is also ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    Mind explaining what you're referring to? Honestly have no clue.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.