connorf22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am enrolled on level 1 EEE at Brunel university, the option to change to ECE is available at the end of my first year. I am unsure of which one to go for.

Relevant information:
At this point I feel I find ECE modules more interesting than EEE modules (This may change when things get heavier next year).

1. Although I find the modules more interesting my main worry is that I believe ECE prospects consist mainly of sitting in front of a computer, coding all day. I do not think I would enjoy this as a full time job.

2. I envision EEE prospects to include more time on my feet and possibly time away from the office when liaising with clients. I would prefer this.

I am very interested in programming android apps and websites in my spare time, which would go great on a CV with ECE. But I am concerned about point 1.

Anyone is welcome to comment with any kind of insights (directly related or slightly abstract both welcome), and any information to paint a better picture would be very well recieved, thanks .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (114)
40.86%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
10.39%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (21)
7.53%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (64)
22.94%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (32)
11.47%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.81%

Watched Threads