Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is being rejected by someone a normal part of life? Watch

Happened to me recently. Feel like it's having a big impact on me. It happens to evened and everyone gets over it though right?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Completely normal

ReputationRep:
    I think pretty much everyone suffers getting blown out.

ReputationRep:
    Good experience to toughen you up. I unfortunately experienced a breakup before a rejection so my kawaii little heart got hit hard :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Happened to me recently. Feel like it's having a big impact on me. It happens to evened and everyone gets over it though right?
    It might feel really bad right now, but later on you will realise that this is all natural and it is a part of life so don't worry too much about it and try moving on and focusing on yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Perfectly normal life experience......kinda sucks at the time....but perfectly normal....and yes, in a normal experience you do get over it but it might take a little bit to get over the sting.

ReputationRep:
    dont worry you will be laughing about it in the future.

"I got rejected 5 times sounds better than I have never been rejected... unless you got rejected 5 times in one day"

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it, it happens to people alot and people move on. I've moved on from three different people despite swearing 'I'll never get over them' after the break-up/reject. You'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Rejection is a part of life and everyone experiences it at some point whether its from a crush, friends, not getting a job they applied for etc. Each rejection can cause a blow to your confidence, especially the first few times it happens or if you had been liking someone for a while but I promise no matter how much it hurts right now, you do get over every single rejection. Some people might learn from their rejections and grow some thicker skin for the next time but if that doesn't happen to you then don't worry, because you won't always be rejected. You're time will come

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.