Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, so I am an AS student and I have a macroeconomics mock tomorrow. I completely understand all the theory behind economics and the notes we make in class. But, whenever it is time to start writing essays and answer questions I always fail at this. I just don’t know how to think like an economist and fail to interpret the right economical ideas into my answers. I get so bad like Es and Us in economics but I don’t know where I go wrong and it is really frustrating me now. After I read the mark scheme about what I should have put in the answer, I completely understand the knowledge and theory behind these answers but fail to add them into the essay myself. Can anyone please give me some advice on how I can get better grades, I really do want to get well in economics. Oh and I already have an economics tutor but he just ends up writing plans for me and I can’t write similar plans to those.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hiya! I moved this into the Economics forum for you - you're more likely to get a reply here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.