Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Due to majority voting Brexit, my parents are worried about my prospects when I enter the jobs market thus are seriously considering moving abroad. I am not against it personally, but I want to know my options as I'm hoping to go to university once I've done my a-levels(once I've completed them my parents want to move to Australia around then). I am generally a BBB student that will go to a Australian university if we move there.

But I want to know whether I'm better off going to uni here then moving to where my family plan to be or whether I should go with them once I've done my a-levels. I wish to become an accountant in the future. I am willing to study elsewhere providing the country is an English speaking country.

ReputationRep:
    why not study accountancy in an Australian university, then you will be perfectly placed for the job market "down under" ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    why not study accountancy in an Australian university, then you will be perfectly placed for the job market "down under" ?
    The fees are pretty high(around $40,000) in which is putting me off slightly. I also want to make sure that what I do next is the best possible option for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrianMcEgg)
    Due to majority voting Brexit, my parents are worried about my prospects when I enter the jobs market thus are seriously considering moving abroad. I am not against it personally, but I want to know my options as I'm hoping to go to university once I've done my a-levels(once I've completed them my parents want to move to Australia around then). I am generally a BBB student that will go to a Australian university if we move there.

But I want to know whether I'm better off going to uni here then moving to where my family plan to be or whether I should go with them once I've done my a-levels. I wish to become an accountant in the future. I am willing to study elsewhere providing the country is an English speaking country.
    go to a mineral-rich zone in one of the north-east regions and you will make a fortune as an accountant with mines pulling diamond, gold and opals out of them
    I know a builder who lives out there and over here and he got a penthouse, a bentley and some Rolexes over here and a lot more out in Australia

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.