Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Where should I travel to for 4/5 weeks this summer? watch

• View Poll Results: Where should I travel to?
    Vietnam and Cambodia
    50.00%
    Bali
    12.50%
    Central America (Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica etc)
    37.50%
    The Philippines
    12.50%
    Somewhere else (please comment)
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I work in a school and have 6 weeks off for the summer holidays. Problem is, I want to go everywhere and can't decide on a destination! I went to Thailand for 4 weeks last summer and loved it. Will probably do a mixture of group tour travel and solo travel.

Please vote and leave reasons why if you can!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The Maldives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maria.x)
    The Maldives.
    I'd be travelling solo and staying in hostels (traditional backpacker stuff!) so The Maldives wouldn't really work for me on my own as I'd get bored! Sorry I should have clarified that! The Maldives look beautiful though but for a 2 week luxury holiday I feel.

ReputationRep:
    Why not try ITALY!!

want to see the natural & architectural beauty,go to Florence!

want to spend your weekend strolling along the canals, bridges and amazing streets or just try the gondola ride, go to Venice!

want to check out some history, go to Rome(& Vatican)!

want to be around ocean/beach go to Naples !

curious about fashion/shopping, go to Milan!

want to get your picture clicked, pushing the leaning tower, go to Pisa!

along with this you can check out the other cool cities like Cinque Terre & Genoa!

ReputationRep:
    Actually, you should visit Vietnam where you can travel with the budget. You can visit from the north to the south of Vietnam during 4-5 weeks. You can refer itinerary at travelfish.org or Tripadvisor

ReputationRep:
    Belize and Guatemala are amazing and 6 weeks is perfect to travel them. You could probably do Mexico as well as them in 6 weeks, I haven't been there.

Super cheap hostels in Belize and Guatemala though you won't regret it.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.