Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am a female, aged 20. I love to wear shirts with collars, dungarees..and basically anything with a collar. I buy fake collars to wear underneath tshirt and jumpers because I love them that much.
    I really like checkered shirts and denim shirts.
    I also love skinny jeans, mainly high waisted ones.
    I often wear casual shoes like plimsols, vans, converse, pumps etc.
    I also wear glasses (sight reasons not fashion) and they are like geek style.

I'm trying to find a name for this kind of style. This is because I am currently looking for new clothes online but cant find much I like therefore thought if I searched my specific style, I'd be able to find more appropriate clothes. The only name I could come up with is vintage? Because I'm so into collars and shirts...But when I search that, I just get a bunch of floral items of clothing.

Ive tried to attach some photos of outfits I would wear.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Preppy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Preppy
    oo yes thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    Trying to fit into "styles" really isn't the way to go. Be yourself - if you have any vague understanding of fits and/or what looks good you'll do just fine.

ReputationRep:
    Geek chic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    Trying to fit into "styles" really isn't the way to go. Be yourself - if you have any vague understanding of fits and/or what looks good you'll do just fine.
    im not trying to fit in. did you read my question? it says i want to have an idea of the type of style so i can search for clothes online!!

ReputationRep:
    My style is cool- people just say I have a 'cool' look about me.
    I got a hair cut today- my hair is blonde and it's looking very rock and roll.
    I am looking so hot right now.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    help...I think I have fallen in love with myself

ReputationRep:
    college chic ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.