Thursday:
    Poland v Portugal

Friday:
    Wales v Belgium

Saturday:
    Germany vs Spain/Italy

Sunday:
    France vs England/Iceland

Finally the **** teams are out and we should see a good standard of football.

Gutted that i'll be missing the Wales Belgium game.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully Poland win!

ReputationRep:
    Provided Spain beat Italy, who do you guys think will win out of Germany and Spain? Arguably the two best teams in Europe, I was hoping they'd be matched together!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by JRKinder)
    Provided Spain beat Italy, who do you guys think will win out of Germany and Spain? Arguably the two best teams in Europe, I was hoping they'd be matched together!
    Whoever wins Italy v Germany will win the tournament.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Ich unterstütze die Deutschen

Although Italy were pretty impressive today.

I was a little sad that Portugal beat Croatia too, I wanted to see a Croatia/Belgium-Germany final. Although I hope that if Portugal do get to the final then Germany completely hammer them, if only to see the look on Ronaldo and Pepe's faces!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Finally the **** teams are out and we should see a good standard of football.
    well...after tonight at any rate.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by sr90)
    I think so too. Those teams are the strongest ones in the tournament, it is a duel of giants. Two four times world champions are playing each other, it is quasi an eight stars match. I really hope so that Germany beats the Italian curse on Saturday.

Without a doubt, it is the most interest match in quarter final. I can't wait to see it. I am overhyped for days.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.