Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hm okay I'm not really sure how we're supposed to start these things..but here goes.... :troll:
    It's almost 2 in the morning and I feel v v motivated to become amazingly fit (anyone else get this?- feeling extremely motivated at night but then wake up the following morning and think 'lol nvm what was I thinking :rofl:' )

I'm 18 and I wanna get healthier and look better for when I (hopefully :crossedf:) go to University in late September- giving me approx 3 months

I'm 5'4 and weight 116 pounds. I'm at a healthy weight so I'm not really looking to looking weight; I just wanna decrease my bodyfat percentage and become fit enough to run my first marathon in my first year of Uni.:thumbsup: And I also wanna get into lifting :dumbells: .... but I'm too scared to go to the gym atm.....:ashamed2: OOo I also really wanna be able to do the splits so I'll be doing daily stretches for that!

I'll just be using this blog to track my progress and motivate myself, I'm not really expecting anyone to be reading it. I'll write my daily exercise goals & also keep track of my food intake; I'm gonna try to only eat healthy food but if I eat any junk, I'll note it one here. Hm.. :hmmmm2: I think that's it?? YAS LETS DO THIS :woo: :kungfu:

Goals for tomorrow:
    20+ minutes jogging
    1X 25 minute FitnessBlender video
    Only eat 2 pieces of junkfood
    1 coffee MAX and no tea

ReputationRep:
    Goals for 27/06/2016:
    20+ minutes jogging
    1X 25 minute FitnessBlender video
    Only eat 2 pieces of junkfood
    1 coffee MAX and no tea
    split stretches

ReputationRep:
    28/06/2016

30 minute FB workout
    30 minute jg
    split stretches

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 28, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.