The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

International Business Management – is it that horrid?

So I'm pretty scared that I might have made the wrong decision to study International Business Management...

The other day I found out about how only 33% of students who studied the course were satisfied by its quality (http://unistats.direct.gov.uk/subjects/satisfaction/10007799FT-objid50011042). I stupidly didn't do my research enough for me to reconsider but now I think it's too late since I have made it my unconditional firm choice. So what do you think? Is it possible to switch course to the regular Business Management which, by the way, virtually has the same entry requirements and overall 88% satisfaction? Is unistats an accurate indicator of how the overall quality is going to be?
Original post by alimondia
So I'm pretty scared that I might have made the wrong decision to study International Business Management...

The other day I found out about how only 33% of students who studied the course were satisfied by its quality (http://unistats.direct.gov.uk/subjects/satisfaction/10007799FT-objid50011042). I stupidly didn't do my research enough for me to reconsider but now I think it's too late since I have made it my unconditional firm choice. So what do you think? Is it possible to switch course to the regular Business Management which, by the way, virtually has the same entry requirements and overall 88% satisfaction? Is unistats an accurate indicator of how the overall quality is going to be?

I know a couple of people who do it (alongside a language) and really enjoy it! I wanted to do that course, but I wanted to continue with German too, and that would be a major/minor degree which I didn't want :/ It I possible, yes, however transferring courses does take some time and require a fair bit of paperwork
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Quick Reply