Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I was just casually watching this video on YouTube (EU stuff) and I scroll down to the comments to find a very angry frenchman, his anger made me laugh, I'm feeling really giddy so I don't know if others will find it as funny as I do but I thought I'd share XD

Name:  image.png
Views: 56
Size:  437.3 KB

Another comment was made 3 hours ago saying if uk left eu then blah blah, unaware that the referendum is done :')
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    And there was everybody telling us its the little englanders who were xenophobic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    And there was everybody telling us its the little englanders who were xenophobic
    So there are xenophobes in other countries too. Shocking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    That nasty xenophobe can no longer come here and abuse our people. God Bless Farage #ThankyouFarage

ReputationRep:
    I basically label myself as a naughty word just to see how many liberals result to using that word to escape writing out a informed argument.

The best example is labelling ones self as a White Nationalist and then liberals come round act all high & mighty that they 30 steps up the intellectual pyramid.

There are dozens of them on TSR. People who think they are so dam special.

ReputationRep:
    Well, sorry Mr Frenchman, but you are wrong. It is us that has the bright future outside, you will be bailing out Greece and Portugal, and bowing down to Merkel's fourth reich.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    Funny how your reaction to xenophobia isn't so dismissive when it comes to the people in the UK who voted for leave. You'd be up in arms about it if it was the other way around. Its kind of cute how you, FullOfShite and the other authoritarian fascists in your little salty group are now exposing yourselves completely.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.