Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

We spoke for ages last night and I'm still grinning now? We've only be talking for a short time and he's never had a girlfriend before? Maybe he's inadvertently flirting without realizing it?

ReputationRep:
    its when you starts to have filthy thought about that guy :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We spoke for ages last night and I'm still grinning now? We've only be talking for a short time and he's never had a girlfriend before? Maybe he's inadvertently flirting without realizing it?
    I can't say whether or not he was flirting as I don't know the conversation, from what you've told me it sounds like you like him for sure!

If you can't wait to talk to him again and he makes you happy, then you like him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    its when you starts to have filthy thought about that guy :dontknow:
    Hahah, I was going to say that but OP could be 12 so thought I'd best avoid the subject!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucarious30)
    Hahah, I was going to say that but OP could be 12 so thought I'd best avoid the subject!
    :lol: well we dont know who is behind anon :unsure: so we can't be that sure :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    OP if you need a witness for the sexual predator below, feel free to PM me

(Original post by fatima1998)
    :lol: well we dont know who is behind anon :unsure: so we can't be that sure :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucarious30)
    OP if you need a witness for the sexual predator below, feel free to PM me
    ermmm nope!

ReputationRep:
    Uncontrollable grinning when you think of him? :dontknow:

(Original post by stefano865)
    Uncontrollable grinning when you think of him? :dontknow:
    Yeah I feel like that, and noooo
    ..OP is 16 not 12

ReputationRep:
    You will get the feels

ReputationRep:
    When your lady bits and your tummy feel all tickley

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.