Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can anyone help me here.
    Basically I have been seeing a guy, really nice and kind, a couple of years older but goes at your pace, respects what you want and doesn't rush. However, he just told me that he likes it rough and kinky, obviously he'd never do anything I didn't agree to but ideally that's what he would like. I'm a Virgin still so don't even know what to think at this. What would you do or say in this situation?

Thanks, any help appreciated

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy but I definitely resonate hard his sentiments.

ReputationRep:
    Watch 50 shades of grey. Duhh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If he respects you he won't push you into anything you're not comfortable with and from what you say, he's like this
    That's like rule 101 of this stuff!

Just make sure that, if the time comes, you are open and communicate your worries and desires.

And hey, if it turns out it's for you then it's a wonderful world to explore

Good luck OP!

(Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    I'm a guy but I definitely resonate hard his sentiments.
    Do you think this is similar for most guys?

ReputationRep:
    Being a virgin is fine

(Original post by rubybrown1234)
    If he respects you he won't push you into anything you're not comfortable with and from what you say, he's like this
    That's like rule 101 of this stuff!

Just make sure that, if the time comes, you are open and communicate your worries and desires.

And hey, if it turns out it's for you then it's a wonderful world to explore

Good luck OP!
    Thank you he's just worried I won't be able to handle that kind of stuff, and wants a serious relationship, but I don't even know what I can handle yet because I haven't really tried much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thank you he's just worried I won't be able to handle that kind of stuff, and wants a serious relationship, but I don't even know what I can handle yet because I haven't really tried much
    Just take it a little bit at a time. and if you aren't comfortable with it, it's super important you say!
    Communication is key in a relationship anyway but even more so with this kind of adventure

ReputationRep:
    thought that was normal for men lol :/

(Original post by shawtyb)
    thought that was normal for men lol :/
    I'm not really sure, is it?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think this is similar for most guys?
    Most men are natural born doms, it's simply a matter of the degree. Since you're a virgin maybe he should take you for the first time in a more vanilla fashion so you feel comfortable and cared for.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really sure, is it?
    no idea. the guys iv been with its normal for lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.