Please vote in the poll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cogito.)
    Please vote in the poll
    What's this for, your expected mark?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thephysio)
    What's this for, your expected mark?
    No, just your feeling about it, 74+ means very easy, 70-74 means easy and so on...

ReputationRep:
    No, just your feeling about it, 74+ means very easy, 70-74 means easy and so on...
    My feeling? So you just coincidentally put your "feeling" scale on the exact same scale as the exam marks out of 75...?

ReputationRep:
    That was a surprisingly good exam and now i can relax and chill

ReputationRep:
    predictions for grade boundaries - anyone who's done a lot of S2 past papers, was it generally harder/easier than previous years?

I would guess I got 64/75 and need 80UMS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AJC1997)
    predictions for grade boundaries - anyone who's done a lot of S2 past papers, was it generally harder/easier than previous years?

That seems too high, I would say 62 max

ReputationRep:
    That seems too high, I would say 62 max
    no I meant i think that i got 64/75 in the exam, and I need 80UMS.

But I'll be happy if the grade boundary is 62 or less, which seems about right as it seems it was harder than last years by a fair bit

ReputationRep:
    no I meant i think that i got 64/75 in the exam, and I need 80UMS.

But I'll be happy if the grade boundary is 62 or less, which seems about right as it seems it was harder than last years by a fair bit
    Agree, anyway 64 is definitely an A

ReputationRep:

Easier I'd say. But I have done a lot of past papers, so i guess i got good at it.

ReputationRep:

Easier in that there were fewer fiddly questions, but I think some people might have been thrown by some of the slightly unusual ones. I think 64 is quite likely to be 80 UMS.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.