Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'I fear a maniac will kill me,' says Farage as Ukip leader boosts security Watch

ReputationRep:
    The Ukip leader is said to have boosted his security team in the wake of the murder of Labour MP Jo Cox.

Mr Farage, who led the charge for Britain to leave the European Union, said he is regularly confronted by potential knife-wielding attackers.

The 52-year-old said: "I've been in lots of dangerous situations. That's why I have to have security with me.

Read More:
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...oosts-security

ReputationRep:
    Not surprising, especially now the referendum hasn't gone the way 48% of people wanted, they don't seem to be able to accept democracy and move on from the result.

ReputationRep:
    Not surprising after that left wing nutter tried to take out trump. We now how generation snowflake deals with adversity

ReputationRep:
    It's a valid fear, the amount of abuse he and his family get online is unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    the ciggies will get him first.

smoking is a mug's game.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.