Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As a student, money is tight! but I have found a couple of websites where I complete short surveys on any topic in which I receive money or vouchers in return. Yo Opinion offers just cash, and once you reach £10 you can cash out and Survey Friends offers vouchers where once you reach £10 you can cash out and chose basically any voucher! I would definitely recommend survey websites to anyone looking to earn money quickly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgina2525)
    As a student, money is tight! but I have found a couple of websites where I complete short surveys on any topic in which I receive money or vouchers in return. Yo Opinion offers just cash, and once you reach £10 you can cash out and Survey Friends offers vouchers where once you reach £10 you can cash out and chose basically any voucher! I would definitely recommend survey websites to anyone looking to earn money quickly
    I've been on some of these before and towards the end of the surveys they suddenly say you're not eligible or something, so they've taken your answers and you don't get anything..

Also a lot of effort to make what you can make in the day's work with a job!

ReputationRep:
    Nobody uses surveys to make money fast.

ReputationRep:
    surveys are great for a slow, almost passive means of income, but yeah, no-one is gonna "get rich quick" from them

one to stay away from - mturk. i guess it's lesser developed countries taking the jobs, but literally, some of them are <£1/hr when you work it all out.

ReputationRep:
    Yes completing surveys if you have the time can make you some money.. it's an easy way to earn a little money.

If you have a large network of like minded people who would also potentially complete surveys - you could make a little more by referring them and earning commission from each survey they complete. If you find 10 people every month for example it could grow into quite a large network of people earning you commission.

ReputationRep:
    I found it hard to earn money quickly at the beginning, but that was because I didn't complete all of my profile questions. Once I completed them, I seemed to be able to cash in fairly quickly! Just some extra help if your struggling to make money off of them

ReputationRep:
    I am going to give you the 21 ways listed in my powerpoint
    PM me and I'll email over a copy for £5 (23.8p per method)
    for that, you get 21 methods that are tried and tested by myself (in 5 years I used a combination of these methods to make £300 into £120,000)
    I'll give away the title to five of the methods but there is a lot more data to be had at this one-time low price
    1. bankruptcy auctions
    2. scrap metal recycling
    3. car advertising space
    4. furniture resale
    5. selling your old gadgets

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.