Turn on thread page Beta

would you say you were a smooth talker? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    what are the characteristics of a smooth talker?
    what makes you think you are one?

just curious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    They've got helluva lot of confidence, a dazzlnig smile, seem to know everything and can instantly charm.... but they tend to be rather superficial.

I'm definitely not one. I'm a shy stammerer.
    Are you calling me superficial?

I doubt any regulars to this geek site are smoothies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    Are you calling me superficial?

I doubt any regulars to this geek site are smoothies!
    Oh jeez :rolleyes:
    If you want to leave, like you say you do, then for god sake shut up, PM a mod asking them politely to remove you from this website, you have all the information you need to do that. And who in their right mind would want to look for you on Google? It sounds to me like you're paranoid...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Oh jeez :rolleyes:
    If you want to leave, like you say you do, then for god sake shut up, PM a mod asking them politely to remove you from this website, you have all the information you need to do that. And who in their right mind would want to look for you on Google? It sounds to me like you're paranoid...
    Dont forget; U are one letter away from being on my backside sunshine!

ReputationRep:
    i bet many things have been on your backside, or inside it - i suggest you go away, parasitic hobo

ReputationRep:
    i second the thrid line in your sig.

ReputationRep:
    if i have had a bit to drink I reckon I can be

without any i dobt it, and having too much, no way

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes very clever. At least anything that has ever been inside my jacksie started out inside my bowels beforehand unlike the things that have been in your arse.

ReputationRep:
    One letter away? I didn't realise I knew that to start off with, so I can't exactly remember it...

ReputationRep:
    I see the old neg rep is still coming my way. This time it only took half a day upon my return.

ReputationRep:
    I see the old neg rep is still coming my way. This time it only took half a day upon my return.
    I can actually raise my hand and say that it is not me. I don't see the point since you want yourself removed from here. And I don't like giving out neg rep... I much prefer rewarding people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    i second the thrid line in your sig.
    :eek: :confused:
    Sorry if I've ever offended you. I'm a nice person really. I just don't appreciate being told that I'm on a lower level purely becuase I haven't received any awards in university. One reason may be that I haven't yet started my A levels. Sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Sorry if I've ever offended you. I'm a nice person really. I just don't appreciate being told that I'm on a lower level purely becuase I haven't recieved any awards in university. One reason may be that I haven't yet started my A levels. Sorry

lol, Beaver is rather senseless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Sorry if I've ever offended you. I'm a nice person really. I just don't appreciate being told that I'm on a lower level purely becuase I haven't received any awards in university. One reason may be that I haven't yet started my A levels. Sorry
    no lol i was talking to beaver. The third line says someone please delete his account, and i agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
    lol, Beaver is rather senseless
    Back as Sami? What happened to JPJ?

ReputationRep:
    no lol i was talking to beaver. The third line says someone please delete his account, and i agreed.
    Ahhhh... You would have said that before he added the "burn Fleff" part then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Back as Sami? What happened to JPJ?

heheh i had to do something under this account :rolleyes: i'll PM you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Ahhhh... You would have said that before he added the "burn Fleff" part then
    oh haha sorry about that

ReputationRep:
    oh haha sorry about that
    It's okay, 'tisn't your fault: I get the feeling that I've insulted him, so I'm sure I deserve to burn in hell :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    can people stop going off topic? i'm dead curious

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.