Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've chosen Liverpool University as my insurance choice and I've just realised that I still need to choose accommodation. Is it too late to choose now? I also can't find my student Id number or what the best place of accommodation is as I will be studying in the management school.

Thank you
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by JPFM)
    I've chosen Liverpool University as my insurance choice and I've just realised that I still need to choose accommodation. Is it too late to choose now? I also can't find my student Id number or what the best place of accommodation is as I will be studying in the management school.

Thank you
    I don't think it's too late to choose now but you may not get your first choice. If you do apply, the advice I was given was to spread out my choices (i.e. don't apply to Crown Place three times, or just on campus) so maybe this would be a good rule for you as well.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by JPFM)

Thank you
    Hi

It's not too late to apply for accommodation. You will have received an email inviting you to apply for accommodation when you initially received your offer from the University. Please check your junk/spam folders in case this email has been misplaced. If you are still unable to locate it after having a look, please email the accommodation office on: [email protected] and they will be able to help.

Your student ID number can be located at the top of any email correspondence from the University.

With regards to accommodation, we offer both on campus and off campus sites. You would be best taking a little look at our website to see what appeals to you.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes

Sophie

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.