The Student Room Group

Little fun: Come up with the most outrageous result of Brexit

I'll start:

The pound will fall to 0.001 to the dollar. Inflation will spike by 2,000% leading to mass riots and food shortages in the streets. Russia will see this as an opportunity to launch a full scale invasion of Ukraine. The other EU countries will form a United States of Europe leading to a full out war with Russia and French troops will land in Dover and Scotland to reclaim remain areas. At the end of all this half of Europe is part of a newly formed Soviet Union and the other half is a new Utopia that installs a puppet government in Britain. Each year they select 2 tributes from each region that voted to Leave and make 24th June a Purge day where all crime is legal!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Boris Johnson becomes PM.

even more outrageous?
Nigel Farage becomes PM.
Reply 2
Original post by oShahpo
Boris Johnson becomes PM.

Was hoping for something a little more far fetched but lol

Okay with the Farage bit retract my far fetched statement XD
French Kissing is banned.
Reply 4
Original post by sebby491
Was hoping for something a little more far fetched but lol

Nigel Farage turns out to be a llama in disguise sent from outer space to weaken the EU, thus weaken the white race which is in power these days, so that his interplanetary race can come and take the Earth. Not as out outrageous as Boris becoming PM, but still bad.
Reply 5
Original post by oShahpo
Nigel Farage turns out to be a llama in disguise sent from outer space to weaken the EU, thus weaken the white race which is in power these days, so that his interplanetary race can come up and take the Earth. Not as out outrageous as Boris becoming PM, but still bad.

Hahaha okay I applaud that :biggrin:
Reply 6
The Scottish people, in a bid to remain a part of the European Union are all relocated to Gibraltar. A world shortage of suntan lotion ensues, bringing chaos to holidaymakers worldwide. Boots is nationalised, and production of sun cream is granted a subsidy in order to maintain market forces.
Russia declares war on Germany, Germany declares war on the UK, Scotland declares war on England, US declares war on Russia, Saudi Arabia declares war on Israel, Israel declares war on Iran, Iran declares war on Saudi Arabia, China declares war on Japan, Japan declares war on North Korea, Pakistan declares war on India, India declares war on China, Brazil declares war on Argentina, Mexico declares war on the US, Egypt declares war on itself, Somalia declares war on Sudan, Nigeria declares war on West Africa...

ffs Brexit smh...
(edited 7 years ago)
the use of all French expressions such as Carte Blanche and Coup de grâce and the appalling Joie de vivre
will be banned;
anything redolent of the ancien régime will be uprooted en masse by force majeure
Reply 9
Original post by the bear
the use of all French expressions such as Carte Blanche and Coup de grâce and the appalling Joie de vivre
will be banned;
anything redolent of the ancien régime will be uprooted en masse by force majeure

Quelle horreur :eek:
Brexit becomes a cool slang word 'This party is wack I'm gonna Brexit' 'My girlfriend cheated on me so I voted Brexit'
The French invade and force me to abandon pale ale for piss water(Kronenbourg).
image.jpeg
Reply 14
Original post by Dez
The Scottish people, in a bid to remain a part of the European Union are all relocated to Gibraltar. A world shortage of suntan lotion ensues, bringing chaos to holidaymakers worldwide. Boots is nationalised, and production of sun cream is granted a subsidy in order to maintain market forces.

No self respecting Scotsman wears sun cream.
Reply 15
Original post by moggis
No self respecting Scotsman wears sun cream.

You mean… no true Scotsman?
Original post by chemting
Russia declares war on Germany, Germany declares war on the UK, Scotland declares war on England, US declares war on Russia, Saudi Arabia declares war on Israel, Israel declares war on Iran, Iran declares war on Saudi Arabia, China declares war on Japan, Japan declares war on North Korea, Pakistan declares war on India, India declares war on China, Brazil declares war on Argentina, Mexico declares war on the US, Egypt declares war on itself, Somalia declares war on Sudan, Nigeria declares war on West Africa...

ffs Brexit smh...

Egypt has been declaring wars on itself since the 1800s...
The UK will form closer ties with and eventually join an alliance with Russia, BRIC to counter balance the power of the new French-German superstate.
The brexit supporters of the Tory party leave to form an alliance with UKIP, and a second party is now formed. This second party is now in power, with Boris as PM and Farage as deputy. The UK is now ruled by far-right lunatics. :h:
England gets knocked out by Iceland... oh wait. "Outrageous"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest