Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dentistry (2016 Application)- Low predicted grade watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi so I'm a Year 12 student and wanting to apply for Dentistry to do in University in 2017.
    I don't know what I was thinking but I got a REALLY bad mock grade for Chemistry as I didn't revise as much as I should have... and it is the grade that my teachers will be basing for my Uni application (it is WAY below the course requirement).

I feel like i will be 100% rejected to do Dentistry so I was thinking if I could (re)apply in 2017 (when I get my final A level grade????? In the hope that I get the AAA)???? I don't know what to do because Dentistry is what I really want to do in Uni.
    If I do (re)apply in 2017, after I finish 2 years of A Level with my final grades, will it be in time to be able to start Uni in 2017 or will I need to have a gap year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tykh_)
    Hi so I'm a Year 12 student and wanting to apply for Dentistry to do in University in 2017.
    I don't know what I was thinking but I got a REALLY bad mock grade for Chemistry as I didn't revise as much as I should have... and it is the grade that my teachers will be basing for my Uni application (it is WAY below the course requirement).

I feel like i will be 100% rejected to do Dentistry so I was thinking if I could (re)apply in 2017 (when I get my final A level grade????? In the hope that I get the AAA)???? I don't know what to do because Dentistry is what I really want to do in Uni.
    If I do (re)apply in 2017, after I finish 2 years of A Level, will it be in time to be able to start Uni in 2017 or will I need to have a gap year?

you need to beg beg beg beg beg your teachers !

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.