charlie2466
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello So I've just finished my a-levels (AQA biology, AQA psychology A and OCR English literature) with predicted results of 3 A's.I decided to make a blog/website with all the notes and revision tools I've made. Thought I'd post it here incase anyone wants any help psychology or any of the other subjects ☺️
http://alevelstudy.weebly.com
hope they help.
charlie2466
Rep:
?
Findlay6
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Psychology A is no longer taught so a lot of the studies and content will be outdated
charlie2466
Rep:
?
(Original post by Findlay6)
Psychology A is no longer taught so a lot of the studies and content will be outdated
I know, I mentioned that I'm the actual blog but thought I might as well post them incase as they may even help if people are repeating next year
Frustrastion
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's so great!

I'm doing the new specification and and starting my A2 studies next year; a lot of that information is still really relevant so thank you very much for spending the time to put that together!

I wish you luck for the future.
charlie2466
Rep:
?
(Original post by Frustrastion)
That's so great!

I'm doing the new specification and and starting my A2 studies next year; a lot of that information is still really relevant so thank you very much for spending the time to put that together!

I wish you luck for the future.
awww thank you! So glad they're useful to you. if you need any help next year just send me a message. I'm studying psychology in uni so should be able to give deeper insight if need be as the course im doing covers a lot of the Alevel course just in greater depth.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.68%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.93%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.29%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.08%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.88%

Watched Threads