The Student Room Group

Anybody else considering leaving the UK now Brexit seems to be going ahead?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 41b
Ah, a medic. Explains it. Book smart nerd, socially clueless, intellectually empty, no balls.

Those of us with balls don't whine about racist attacks on the internet but fight back when attacked.

Glad you and your weakling family left India. Don't come back.

able to read = book smart nerd lol

i seriously hope one day we meet ...

im sure you are more than capable of doing my job with your double digit iq. 'england for the retards' is your slogan i believe im sure you come from a strong lineage
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AverageExcellence

Id wager im more educated than you, have you even graduated 6th form yet?

Looool. Is this guy still seriously going from thread to thread telling people who educated he is? I knew it was you again from the moment I saw that.

I thought you were just kept in a containment thread

Lmfao, I'm not even going to get into another debate but that's genuinely one of the saddest things I've ever seen on this site. I genuinely feel bad for you.

Anyway bye again

Spoiler

Reply 102
Original post by Manchester_123
It's sad that leave won. I'm interested in what country you will be moving to? Personally I'm considering America or anywhere else in Europe. Somewhere sunny like Spain or Greece maybe, but Germany would still be ok.

Good luck finding a job in Spain or Greece. These countries are not short of job applicants.
Original post by lucabrasi98
Looool. Is this guy still seriously going from thread to thread telling people who educated he is? I knew it was you again from the moment I saw that.

I thought you were just kept in a containment thread

Lmfao, I'm not even going to get into another debate but that's genuinely one of the saddest things I've ever seen on this site. I genuinely feel bad for you.

Anyway bye again

Spoiler

If you read the point i made the comment in response to him talking down to me about my intelligence. Though i would expect that from your nonsensical arguments... hence why you didn't come back to address my points because you cannot.
Reply 104
Original post by Chakede
im sure you are more than capable of doing my job with your double digit iq. 'england for the retards' is your slogan i believe im sure you come from a strong lineage

Doctors are a joke my friend. Pharmaceutical industry lackeys only interested in their wallet.

Why not try doing something real that adds value to the world, adds value to your Countrymen (in our country)? But you're too weak, so you rush to the guaranteed paycheck to spread big business propaganda.

Get whining about other people's intelligence little boy, it's all your good for.
Original post by 41b
Doctors are a joke my friend. Pharmaceutical industry lackeys only interested in their wallet.

Why not try doing something real that adds value to the world, adds value to your Countrymen (in our country)? But you're too weak, so you rush to the guaranteed paycheck to spread big business propaganda.

change my profession to your perhaps ? professional benefit claimant? white van driver? football hooligan? yep. im sure you've made most of your life chances - brexit voters usually have, haven't they thats why they voted out?
Original post by 41b

Get whining about other people's intelligence little boy, it's all your good for.
by the way its you're - not commenting on your intelligence, im sure all that inbreeding has produced a future Einstein, but i assumed English may have been your first language.

as i said, really hope you and i will meet one day, in circumstances i can make use of my talents. i have my nerdy friends in bangalore currently hacking your email as we speak.
Reply 106
Original post by Yellow 03
It depends on where you move, though. Would you recommend moving to Paris? :smile:

I was thinking of Australia, Canada or the USA. Although I would be considered as a skilled worker, it's tough getting a job without going there for an interview.

Imo, Paris is a dirty, overcrowded, overpriced city (albeit cheap compared to London). :biggrin: The problem is that the French median wage is about €1,600/month and a flat costs about €900/month there. Finding a real job is also quite difficult.
Reply 107
Chakede

as i said, really hope you and i will meet one day, in circumstances i can make use of my talents. i have my nerdy friends in bangalore currently hacking your email as we speak.

Lmfao, threatened by an outcaste hijra exile noob.

I'm sure your "friends" will oblige with more than just my email address 😉 better stock up on the tissues..

Goodnight 5'6 nerd.
Original post by 41b
Lmfao, threatened by an outcaste hijra exile noob.

I'm sure your "friends" will oblige with more than just my email address 😉 better stock up on the tissues..

Goodnight 5'6 nerd.

absolutely - ill know your blood type and place of birth in a few days. ive got a long memory too
gudnite my benefit britain generation friend. you are what makes this country great.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by marco14196
In the wake of Brexit, I fundamentally believe the UK will embark on a long, slow drop into irrelevance. State your career field and what nations you are looking at moving to. The big brain drain will now strike old England.

I'm personally evaluating moving to New Zealand or Australia, my career field being as a ships navigation officer.

You're not welcome there you immigrant!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by govandpolitics
Leave, your not wanted you weak minded individual

You are* a weak-minded individual.
Original post by 41b
You know there was a huge nuclear accident there a few years ago? The government hasn't cleaned it up? The technology to do so won't exist for another few years? They stopped testing for radiation in the food because it was off the charts for so long and rising that they consider it pointless? That the government is imprisoning and assassinating doctors who are warning people to leave?

I have a girlfriend there who I'm trying to get to leave, and who's trying to leave, that accursed rock, and there are people stupid enough to voluntarily go there.

Enjoy the leukaemia.

They're still testing the food afaik, and there's radiation meters everywhere in the city I'm going to because it's actually in Fukushima prefecture... I'm not going permanently, so it won't be that damaging. I've read up plenty and know exactly what I'm getting into.
Original post by SMEGGGY
You're not welcome there you immigrant!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Given that commonwealth countries have such strong ties with the UK, I doubt that a little bit. If you have skills they require(it just so happens that Australia and New Zealand demand people in my field), my chances will be higher than most. It doesn't guarantee anything. I want to try and work out there as an officer for a year on a 1 year visa and see where that takes me. I'll do all I can to get out of England.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I suppose under Johnsono-Govo-Faragism those nasty cultural degrees will be shut down in favour of proper British subjects like tea making, sewing and kicking foreigner's heads in?

Wouldn't be detrimental to unemployment. After all, the EU countries boast shockingly high youth unemployment
Reply 114
Original post by Chakede
absolutely - ill know your blood type and place of birth in a few days. ive got a long memory too
gudnite my benefit britain generation friend. you are what makes this country great.

Good luck panchama. My dad's ex mil and has mates in R&W. Better get a next of kin address with you when you get here. Chop chop.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
The potential list is getting shorter by the day - the US seems to be in the grip of a fascist takeover as well, in the form of Trump - the EU is melting with the far right ascendant in many countries.

It's truly tragic that working class anger has been diverted like this to parties that have no solutions, only wrecking. That's what Leave was - a wrecking operation.

Your mistake is blaming the poor and working class. When will you actually blame the politicians, elite and so called "experts" which treat the working class like peasants, rats and cancer. When the working class have been spat on for over 50 years do you really expect them to play this game any longer?
Original post by Josb
Good luck finding a job in Spain or Greece. These countries are not short of job applicants.

I may consider America if trump gets in
Original post by 41b
Good luck panchama. My dad's ex mil and has mates in R&W. Better get a next of kin address with you when you get here. Chop chop.

lol you and your army inbreds wont see me coming, i look like every other brown doctor you see. now that ive got that info ill keep my eye out for inbreds in white vans that 'make this country great'. chow for now
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 118

Oh no people in Canada, Australia and USA be like they are taking our jobsssss all those bloody English HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Original post by Manchester_123
Your mistake is blaming the poor and working class. When will you actually blame the politicians, elite and so called "experts" which treat the working class like peasants, rats and cancer. When the working class have been spat on for over 50 years do you really expect them to play this game any longer?

I'm really not 'blaming' the working class, I am blaming the upper class people like Farage and his mates who take their anger and misdirect it away from the cause of all the economic pressure on them in favour of simplistic solutions like the current one.

Quick Reply

Latest