Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Resolved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minibooklamp)
    Hi,

So I got 59.42% in second year (can't exactly round it off to 60 🙁). I had some personal issues but obviously they weren't serious enough for me to appeal. Second year counts as 40% of my degree. I was wondering if it will be possible for me to get a high 2:1 or a first by the end of third year? And if so what % would I need to get on average?

I've read other forums about this but none of them are recent so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
    If you average 70 throughout next year in all your modules, you should get 65.9% (rounds to 66) overall. =l
    Don't know if that's what you call a high 2:1 but it puts you in the top half of the classification.

ReputationRep:
    If you get 77 next year you get 69.896 average, which rounds to 70, and hence a first.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.