Test Papers (IGCSE) Watch

This discussion is closed.
NaziBunny
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Lo people.

Im doing my IGCSE in india,and i needed somewhere online that i could get some test papers for Biology.

Test Papers,not examination papers.

I also need some sites for coursework,u know,tutorials..my teachers arnt that good ,at least I dont like em.

fanx m8s,and good luck 2 u all :cool:
EconLou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NaziBunny)
Lo people.

Im doing my IGCSE in india,and i needed somewhere online that i could get some test papers for Biology.

Test Papers,not examination papers.

I also need some sites for coursework,u know,tutorials..my teachers arnt that good ,at least I dont like em.

fanx m8s,and good luck 2 u all :cool:
what do you mean by test papers; practice papers?? Why do you not want to use past exam papers they are the best. But if you are looking for papers not associated with the exam board you are sitting the CGP do good practice papers here : http://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/gcsescipp.htm
NaziBunny
(Original post by Louise_1988)
what do you mean by test papers; practice papers?? Why do you not want to use past exam papers they are the best. But if you are looking for papers not associated with the exam board you are sitting the CGP do good practice papers here : http://www.cgpbooks.co.uk/gcsescipp.htm
lol,no,what i mean is i want Chapter Specific Assessment Papers.

like i want one on Animal Reproduction,one on Plant Reproduction...maybe one on just Reproduction itself.

thanx m8
EconLou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by NaziBunny)
lol,no,what i mean is i want Chapter Specific Assessment Papers.

like i want one on Animal Reproduction,one on Plant Reproduction...maybe one on just Reproduction itself.

thanx m8
well the best thing for that would to be use end-of chapter questions from a text book, that's really the only place you'll find very specific questions like the ones your looking for.
NaziBunny
(Original post by Louise_1988)
well the best thing for that would to be use end-of chapter questions from a text book, that's really the only place you'll find very specific questions like the ones your looking for.
lolz,me finished the qstns t the back..and i hate my TB

anywhere i can take online tests or sumin?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (429)
91.47%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (40)
8.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise