Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    things such as doctor's gloves that change colour when they rip, or plasters that adhere to the wearer's skin tone etc
    A

ReputationRep:
    pleaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee help!!

ReputationRep:
    The tourniquet is pretty good at reducing blood loss after serious laceration or amputation. Its been used widely in battlefield's. Further more superglue was invented during the Vietnam war to quickly seal bullet wounds without bandages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonsmith98)
    The tourniquet is pretty good at reducing blood loss after serious laceration or amputation. Its been used widely in battlefield's. Further more super was invented during the Vietnam war to quickly seal bullet wounds without bandages.
    thank you very much but I was thinking more along the lines of things that you could invent yourself (don't necessarily have to know the science behind it)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by helpingbuddyxo)
    thank you very much but I was thinking more along the lines of things that you could invent yourself (don't necessarily have to know the science behind it)
    And if someone had an idea like that, surely they would use it themselves. Why do you want one anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpingbuddyxo)
    If a tourniquet is too sciency then I'm afraid this might not be the area for you!

My contribution is: any kind of medical computer system that works well. Like, anything. Anything at all.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.