The Student Room Group

I feel pretty lost right now

OK, so I need at least a B to get into A-Level maths and with the help of the unofficial mark scheme here I gathered I got around 98-99 overall in the AQA papers and when I told my year 10 maths teacher about this she said that's most likely a C grade and they wouldn't even consider me. It's just really annoyed me that I'm probably like 4 or 5 marks off of getting the B I wanted and put so many hours into trying to achieve. Now I feel like I've failed and I'm stressing out wondering if I flopped my other needed GCSE's maths and english of which I have no idea what mark I got. It could literally range from a D to an A for those subjects I'm so unsure.

I don't know anymore, I just want to skip to results day. My dream is to do PPE for uni but I feel like it's drifting away and it's too late to stop it.
don't worry. calm yourself..stop stressing, it doesn't do any benefit.
Do a relaxing activity like yoga/meditation, watch tv, eat, exercise etc...divert your mind and pray for the best.
Reply 3
Original post by sulaimanali
Do a relaxing activity like yoga/meditation, watch tv, eat, exercise etc...divert your mind and pray for the best.

I wish I could divert my attention from it but it's hard.
Reply 4
What's done is done. You cannot change the past and you cannot live your life in the future; just enjoy what you're doing at the moment and hold off your worries until it actually matters (Results day) :smile:
Original post by -GIA-
OK, so I need at least a B to get into A-Level maths and with the help of the unofficial mark scheme here I gathered I got around 98-99 overall in the AQA papers and when I told my year 10 maths teacher about this she said that's most likely a C grade and they wouldn't even consider me. It's just really annoyed me that I'm probably like 4 or 5 marks off of getting the B I wanted and put so many hours into trying to achieve. Now I feel like I've failed and I'm stressing out wondering if I flopped my other needed GCSE's maths and english of which I have no idea what mark I got. It could literally range from a D to an A for those subjects I'm so unsure.

I don't know anymore, I just want to skip to results day. My dream is to do PPE for uni but I feel like it's drifting away and it's too late to stop it.

lmao. Your profile pic is cool tho.
Reply 6
Original post by junayd1998
lmao. Your profile pic is cool tho.

Someone's got to rep Kanye on this forum.
Original post by -GIA-
Someone's got to rep Kanye on this forum.

No they dont.
Reply 8
Original post by junayd1998
No they dont.

Agree to disagree b.
Original post by -GIA-
Agree to disagree b.

That don't comprehend boss.
Original post by -GIA-

you can always retake gcse maths next year, do whatever you need to get to your dream, if you want it that much. Anyway I'm sure you'll get the B, maths grade boundaries are low anyway. Don't let this discourage you though!

Quick Reply

Latest